Brand: Bradford White
Free Shipping Sold by: waterheatingsystem.com
|Seller||Seller Ratings||Info||Go to Store|
|www.smallwindowairconditionerunit.com||Trusted Seller||In Stock New||Go to Store|
|www.portableacshopping.com||Trusted Seller||In Stock New||Go to Store|
|www.acwholesalerscoupon.com||Trusted Seller||In Stock New||Go to Store|
|www.heatingandairunits.com||Trusted Seller||In Stock New||Go to Store|
|www.air-conditioning-reviews.com||Trusted Seller||In Stock New||Go to Store|
NOTE: The standard voltage on this unit is 240V.
Bradford White's Energy Saver upright electric model features the power of the Hydrojet® Total Performance System and the convenience of electricity. Available in single and double element models (M-2-120 not available as a single element model), these water heaters give you the power you need to heat water with electricity.
- DOE - All residential storage models meet or exceed efficiency requirements of the Department of Energy, ASHRAE Standard 90.1 b (current standard) and the National Appliance Energy Conservation Act of 1987 recent amendment effective January 20, 2004 which supersedes all state and local efficiency requirements.
- Fully Automatic Controls - Fast acting surface-mount thermostats for automatic temperature control. Factory installed sensitive manual reset energy cutoff for safety to prevent overheating.
- Direct Heat Transfer With Immersed Elements - Transfers heat directly and efficiently to the water. Screw-in style.
- Factory Installed Hydrojet® Total Performance System - Cold water inlet sediment reducing device helps prevent sediment build up in tank. Increases first hour delivery of hot water while minimizing temperature build up at top of tank.
- Vitraglas® Lining - Bradford White tanks are lined with an exclusively engineered formula that provides superior protection from the highly corrosive effects of hot water. This formula (Vitraglas®) is fused to the steel surface by firing at a temperature of over 1600º F.
- 2" Non-CFC Foam Insulation - Covers the sides and top of the tank, reducing the amount of heat loss. This results in less energy consumption, improved operation efficiencies and jacket rigidity.
- Water Connections - 3/4" NPT factory installed true dielectric fittings extend water heater life and eases installation (M-2-120R has 1" NPT dielectric waterway fittings).
- Factory Installed Heat Traps - Design incorporates a flexible disk that reduces heat loss in piping and eliminates the potential for noise generation (Except M-2-120R).
- Protective Magnesium Anode Rod - Provides added protection against corrosion for long trouble-free service.
- Simultaneous and Non-Simultaneous Operation Available - Simultaneous operation indicates when both elements (if equipped) are being heated at the same time. Non-Simultaneous operation indicates when one element is being heated at a time.
- Single Phase or Three Phase Operation Available (277V may only be wired for single phase operation).
- T&P Relief Valve Included - All models have special tapping on top of tank.
- Brass Drain Valve - Tamper proof design.
- Design evaluated by UL in accordance with Part 280.707(d) of HUD Mobile Home Construction and Safety Standards for Energy Efficiency.
BRIGGS & STRATTON Generator 6.2kw Gas Brand: Generators
2.5 Ton Frigidaire Central split system FT4BD030K B6BMM030KA Brand: Frigidaire